We scoured the internet and pinterest and found the 6 best popcorn recipes of all time (well, in our opinion at least). Try one of these fun ideas tonight, along with your favorite family-friendly movie from Mommy Bear Media!
1. Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn via Chef in Training
2. Halloween Popcorn via Sing for Your Supper
3. Pretty pretty princess Pink Party popcorn (made with white chocolate) via Erin Cooks
4. My personal favorite – Coconut Oil Popcorn via The Gracious Pantry (she drizzles it on top but I like to just put 3 Tbl. in the bottom of a heavy, hot pan, add 1/2 cup white popcorn, shake it, then cover in a bunch of Real Salt. Make it kettle corn by adding a Tbl. or so of white sugar to the oil before you put the popcorn. Or add 1 Tbl. brown sugar and make a light caramel popcorn that your children will devour but doesn’t have near as much sugar as regular caramel popcorn)
5. Soft Caramel Popcorn via The Girl Who Ate Everything
6. Cinnamon bun popcorn (cinnamon caramel corn with pecans and white chocolate) via Our Best Bites
Did we miss your favorite recipe? Comment below and share with our readers.