Movies, Fun, and Family go hand-in-hand. Your family fun movie night is even more fun when it contains frugal living. Frugality can bring a new sense of fun to a family movie night. Let’s face it, nobody likes to feel like they spent their very last penny while sharing a fun movie night with the family. We have ten fabulous ideas on how you can make every moment magical with a family-friendly movie.
- Pop popcorn and give it a little kick, sprinkle a little cinnamon on it
- Pull out the bean bag chairs (A reason to pull them out of storage)
- Sport those pajamas (Mom and Dad included)
- Wear fun hats
- Break out the tiara and ball gowns, especially if you have a girl in the family. Beauty and The Beast is the ideal movie to watch while wearing glitter.
- Sing along! Every kid loves music, make the night magical and musical.
- Replace the “white” light bulb with a colored one to offer ambiance.
- Clap for exciting scenes in the movie.
- Depending on the theme of the movie, set out some colored balloons that reflect the tone of the movie.
- LAUGH! The family that laughs together, stays together!
Go ahead, embrace these ten ideas and your next family friendly movie night will be a memorable one! No need to get all stressed out on venturing out of the house, order your favorite family friendly movies today. You will have money to spare and memories that will be priceless.
Let us know what your #1 way is to make movies magical at your home, we’d love to hear. Comment below.
Thanks for reading our blog. As a thank you for reading this post, please enter to win a $25 gift card to Mommy Bear Media below:a Rafflecopter giveaway